First Time Homebuyer
Buying your first home is easier than you think.
Find the Perfect Home
Get the Financing
The steps to buying your first home:
- Talk to a Mortgage Lender for Pre-Qualification and price range.
- Choose a Real Estate Buyer’s Agent.
- Search for the Perfect Home.
- Write the Offer to Purchase and go to Contract.
- Make Loan Application.
- Have the Home Inspected.
- Get Required Repairs Completed.
- Schedule movers & utilities.
- Order Home Owners or Hazard Insurance.
- Review the HUD or Closing Sttatement for accuracy.
- Get a Certified Check for the funds needed for closing.
- Perform a final walk-through of the home for condition.
- Go to the Closing.
- Move into your new Home!
How easy is that?
Let's Get in Contact:
Nick Van Vorst
Let's get in touch.
Your home is just one call away.